NEWS: ContextEngage Partnering with Paligo
We are delighted to announce that ContextEngage are now official partners with Paligo. Paligo, built specifically for the cloud, is a powerful solution for technical authors for authoring and delivery of content. Paligo provides the tools professional authors require, together with the interactive customer experience expected from cloud-based apps.
Paligo also fits very well into our existing basket of products and services. Paligo has a built-in integration with Zendesk so professional authors have a top environment for authoring and a fantastic environment for delivery.
What is Paligo
Paligo is a professional tool for authoring help content for your company's product. It contains the advanced features demanded by technical authors, with a simple-to-use experience for anyone to produce excellent content results.
Paligo works in all popular web browsers. You do not need to download any software to start using the tool. We will explain the main features in the chronology that you may author the content.
Authoring and Publications
Simple UI for authoring content. You have all the tools you need to make the authoring process simple. For example:
- Topic-based authoring: Write using topics. Use those topics in any order and for any deliverable.
- Images. Import any of the main image formats and Paligo automatically exports with the most applicable file format needed for a deliverable
- Bullets and numbering made easy. No need to play with formatting lists, all done for you.
- Structured authoring. For the technical ones, Paligo is XML with full structured authoring that you can also modify if necessary.
- Reusable content, conditional text, variables, taxonomies and other features that you need when authoring larger and more involved document sets.
- Built-in Version Management: Version management shouldn’t be hard. Paligo makes it easy to roll back content, compare versions, create branches, and manage releases.
You build publications by simple drag-and-drop. You aren't limited to a single document structure. You can reuse and organize the content for different deliveries and publications.
Workflow and Translations
Publishing your Content
Publishing is easy and flexible. You can create HTML and PDF files. It's easy to modify the general PDF template or create one of your own. You can export to HTML for hosting on your web server. What's more, you can push your content directly into Zendesk (and other support platforms). Modify the HTML using the built-in styling editor or import ready-made CSS files.
An example use case could be some customers use your solution without Internet access. Create HTML output for hosting on a local server and a PDF for maintaining on a customer's machine. Publish into Zendesk so customers can access content online and within your ticket deflection implementation.
Take a look what happens when you bring the Paligo content into Zendesk. Paligo will have a hugely positive effect on your technical authoring. Now professional writing teams can work with Zendesk when they also need a CCMS.
You can click on the picture below for actual examples. We would recommend that you especially try out the green help widget - check it's context sensitivity when you sign-up and move around Ding. Chat with us if you want more information on these capabalities with Zendesk.
Paligo is a Great Product. Try it out for Yourself
If you are managing the content in your company, you should try out THE full cloud-based solution for professional technical authors - Paligo. Your simple next task is to do the following:
- For the 30-day trial, click here. Put "ContextEngage" in the description.
- Sign up for one of our regular webinars here.
- Contact us directly for a demo according to your schedule.
Why Purchase Paligo via ContextEngage?
Some very simple reasons:
- Great service from ContextEngage. On top of that, you also receive Paligo service. So two great support services for free!
- We are tech writers ourselves. We understand your needs and will help you implement Paligo to get the maximum from the product.
- Unique package deal with Zendesk. Purchase Zendesk and Paligo from ContextEngage, and receive a really good discount on BOTH products. Contact us for details.
Click HERE to join our latest webinar.